All tickets have been distributed via email. If you have any questions about your tickets you can reach out to directly to Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org and she'll be able to look into this for you!
The second annual Camp Greensky Music Festival will be held June 6 - 8, 2019 in beautiful Wellston, MI. Three nights of camping and music hosted by Greensky Bluegrass!
- GA Weekend Pass Info - Adult (18+) and Weekend Car Camping
• Adult (18+) weekend tickets can accommodate one vehicle and tents. This includes VW buses and the like. No towable pop-ups, campers or RVs allowed on tent sites. Each person in the vehicle camps on the same site. If you purchase a car camping ticket, you will be camped in the field next to your vehicle. This is the only ticket you need if you are car camping for the weekend. Every person in your vehicle needs a ticket. You will receive your weekend wristband at the gate upon arrival. You will need to be able to pull up your e-ticket on your mobile device or your print at home ticket with you to get scanned at the gate - please have it out and ready.
• Gates are open from 9am to 10pm Thursday, June 6 through Saturday, June 8. No admittance after 10pm. There is no music on Sunday.
• Wristbands need to be worn at all times while on the festival site.
• All minors need to be accompanied by an adult. Teen and kids tickets will go on sale on Monday.
• Children 5 and under are free.
• Tickets for Camp Greensky will NOT be shipped.
• For non-technical ticketing questions and general festival info, click here.
• All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
• Event is rain or shine.
• Artists subject to change.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED:
We reserve the right to search any vehicle and person upon entry, and thorough searches are conducted upon entry by our security team.
- Weapons or violence of any kind
Will result in immediate ejection from the festival. Hoxeyville Productions, Camp Greensky does not acknowledge open carry or concealed carry. You are not permitted to bring in guns, knives or any other weapons or your admission will be forfeited.
- Illegal substances, drug use of any kind is strictly prohibited
- Glass container are not allowed on the grounds
- Rage Sticks. Signs on poles. Call them what you will, and please refrain from bringing them into the main venue. They are potentially dangerous to surrounding attendees and block already compromised views for shorter folks. Remember, we're all in this together.
- Charcoal grills, due to fire risk. Propane camp stoves are fine
- Camp fires or open flame heaters.
- Paper lanterns
These are serious fire hazards in the national forest and any person caught doing so will be ejected. There have been charges of arson related to causes such as this.
- Drumming after midnight
Out of respect for the neighbors in our community and your neighboring campers who may want to sleep.
- Unauthorized vending
- Solicitation for petition signatures of any affiliation not allowed along entrance driveway, in main venue or vendor village. You may however serenade attendees with songs of hope, protest and kindness at will.
- Laser pens or similar focused light devices
- Loud recorded music. Because seriously, we've got you covered in the music department.
- Generators (except from noon - 6 p.m.)
- Motorized vehicles
Golf carts, ATVs, etc.—this applies to all areas: camping, parking and the concert venue.
- Vehicles in designated forested areas or fire lanes
SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY
IF AN ANIMAL—OTHER THAN A SERVICE ANIMAL—IS FOUND IN YOUR VEHICLE YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY.
Festivals are no place for animals. Period. Your service dog, no matter how trained, does not appreciate loud noise, thousands of people, and infinite stimuli. "Comfort" animals are not admitted. Failure to clean up after service animal results forfeit of admission.
- Contact us ahead of time if you will be bringing a service animal.
- Come with the appropriate paper work—no exceptions. The person with disabilities being led or accompanied has to have in his or her possession a pictured identification card certifying that the dog was trained by a qualified organization or trainer. Guide or leader dog must be wearing a harness, a blaze orange leash and collar, hearing dog cape, or service dog backpack.—THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT) Act 328 of 1931
When you arrive with your service animal with the proper documentation you will be camped in ADA camping for you own safety and convenience.